Farm History

Current farm size is 171 acres

March 4th, 1946 - Bill and Margaret Marine purchased the farm from Issac N. and Ernestine T. Milligan

April 8th, 1938 - Issac N. and Ernestine T. Milligan   purchased the farm from J.F. Milligan ($5,100)

March 27th, 1889 - J.F. Milligan  purchased the farm from George E.C. and Louisa Lord ($2,520)

March 26th 1862 - George E.C. and Louisa Lord purchased the farm from James W. Lord ($2,500)

January 19th, 1853 - James W. Lord purchased the farm from Cyrus Lord